All organisations will always find themselves in one of three situations. They are either developing, standing still or in a state of decline.
Now, standing still is not necessarily a bad thing, but if you are in a state of decline we hope that you will find the right help to turn the situation around.
So, what about development? Well firstly you don't HAVE to develop and especially don't do it just because you see others doing it. Any organisational development should be as a result of demand AND ALWAYS SUPPORTED BY YOUR VISION & MISSION STATEMENTS.
Demand for development can come from a number of different areas such as:
1. Your current services are stretched and need to be developed to be able to continue to meet the growing need.
2. Internal factors, eg. Your recent SWOT analysis has highlighted some serious threats and weaknesses. You need to develop to turn the weaknesses into strengths and the threats into opportunities.
3. External factors, eg. Your Governance has not kept up with legislation and good working practices. Brendan could carry out a Governace Health Check and provide you with an independent report.
4. Market conditions - no matter what your business, it is other people that shape the market conditions. So, for example, if people say that they prefer a certain type of advertising and you are not using it, you could be losing out and your message will NOT be heard.
5. Funding sources - Before a funding source is happy to part with its money it wants to ensure that certain things are in place. Although it is NEVER a good idea to simply chase money, sometimes it pays to develop your organisation in order to meet the funding criteria, for to do so often means your organisation becomes more professional.
A few ways that the BM CONSULTANCY can help you to develop
1. Staff skills analysis - will help you to better understand your team.
2. Staff retention analysis - for organisations with a higher than wanted staff turnover.
3. Staff mentoring - as part of a person's continuous professional development.
4. Staff recruitment.
4. Governance Health Check - with independent report.
5. General project development
6. Building development - overseeing small building works.
7. Coaching - For senior management team up to CEO.
CONTACT US NOW TO SEE HOW WE CAN HELP YOU TO DEVELOP